No one wants to be told they have a leak in their home. But it’s better to be told sooner rather than later, as residential leaks can cause astronomical water bills and severe damage to your home. Despite what you may have been told, you don’t have to pull up your flooring or dig up your yard.
Let the professionals at Trenchless Replacement Specialists locate the source of the leak without the destruction!
You may have a plumbing leak if:
- Your water meter reading changes when you are not using any water. (To test this, mark the indicator on your meter; don’t use any water for an hour; then check the meter. If the indicator moved, you could have a leak).
- You hear the continuous sound of water when nothing is turned on. (This sound can be similar to a toilet or faucet running).
- Your water bill increases over a period of weeks or months, for seemingly no reason.
- The foundation cracks or landscaping grows unevenly.
- Your walls or floors have wet or discolored areas (when nothing has been spilled).
- Foul smells coming from the floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- You find warm spots on your floor or in your yard.
It’s possible for the technicians at TRS to determine the location of a leak by electronically locating the source. This is a distinct contrast to conventional trial-and-error methods of leak detection, which require tearing up property. You don’t have to do it! Save yourself the time, headache and unnecessary destruction costs and call TRS.
TRS can find and repair leaks with minimal disruption to property. Not only does this require less disruption, but it saves thousands of dollars and also guarantees a solution if you do have a leak. So “quitcha ditchin’ and contact TRS today!”