Odessa & Midland Plumbers
In addition to the trenchless plumbing that Trenchless Replacement Specialists in Odessa, TX, is known for, our team of professionals is equipped to handle all of the Basin’s general plumbing needs!
We can do it all
Here’s just a brief list of the services we provide customers looking for the best plumbers in Odessa/Midland:
- Clog Removal
- Pipe Replacement & Repair
- Tankless/Traditional Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixture Installation & Repair
- Leak Repair
NO MESS, NO STRESS
We apply our principle of “No Mess, No Stress” to more than just our trenchless jobs. Regardless of the style of work we complete for your home or office, we take care to disturb you and the surroundings as little as possible while we work. Our goal is to work so efficiently that you barely even know that we’re there.
GIVE US A CALL
Frequently Asked Questions
When Should I Call a Professional Plumber?
Certain plumbing jobs are ideal for do-it-yourselfers: replacing easy-to-access parts in your toilet, clearing hair from drains, etc. But we recommend calling a professional plumber any time you experience the following:
- No water at all
- Low water pressure throughout your home/office
- Sewage backing up into a bathtub or other drain location
- Water supply line leaks
- Leaks without an immediately visible source
Our team is on standby and ready for your call 24 hours a day! Call 432-580-7693 today!
How Can I Prevent a Slab Leak?
A slab leak is many homeowners’ greatest plumbing fear, due to the expense of diagnosis & repair, and the disruption to their home while it’s being taken care of. Though there isn’t anything you can do to prevent a slab leak entirely, there are three things you can do to reduce your risk:
- Install a water softener: Hard water can damage your pipes over time. A water softener filters out the potentially damaging minerals before they reach your home’s pipes and plumbing.
- Avoid excessive water pressure: Too much water pressure can weaken your pipes over time, eventually causing pipe ruptures. If your pressure exceeds your household needs, contact us to have your pressure evaluated and adjusted.
- Use natural drain cleaners (or call TRS to snake your drain): Chemical drain cleaners, like the kind commonly found at grocery and home improvement stores, might take care of your clogs but they can also significantly damage the interior of your pipes. Natural alternatives or manual removal are much better for your system and will save you money in the long run by reducing or eliminating potential damage to your pipes.
How Can I Prevent Build-Up on Faucets?
Here in Odessa/Midland, the number one source of build-up on our faucets is hard water. The best way to prevent build-up is to eliminate the minerals that cause it at their source: by installing a whole-home water softener. Contact us today to discuss affordable options and the many additional benefits of a home water softener! Call us at (432) 580-7693!
TX MASTER PLUMBING LICENSE
JOE TOM ALLEN – MASTER #12362
TEXAS STATE BOARD OF PLUMBING EXAMINERS
929 E. 41ST
AUSTIN, TX 78761