Trenchless Pipe Replacement & Repair
- Commercial & Residential
- No Stress, No Mess
- Save Time, Money, and Your Landscaping with NO DIGGING
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
Sewer Line Inspection & Repair
- Problem Detected via Video Inspection
- Again – No Stress, No Mess
- Entirely Trenchless Repair Process
- You Might Qualify For a Free Video Inspection (normally $300)
- Pipe Bursting is a Trenchless Replacement Method In Which an Existing Pipe is Broken Using an Applied Force
- This is The Primary Method We Use To Replace Your Pipes with No Mess
- We Pump Safe, Non-Toxic “Smoke” Through Your Sewer System to Detect Sewer Gas Leaks
- Smoke Testing Can Also Be Used to Detect Hard-to-Find Cracks and Breaks in Your Plumbing
- We Use a Highly-Pressurized Flow of Water to Clean and Remove Blockages From Your Pipes, Drains, and Sewer System
- This Method is Safe, Effective, and Doesn’t Require The Use of Harsh Chemicals
And Much More
- Potable Water Pipe Lining .5 Inch to 2-Inch Copper, Iron or Galvanized
- Traditional plumbing repairs and installation
- Water Softener Installation & Maintenance
- Reverse Osmosis Installation & Maintenance
- Water Heater Installation & Maintenance
*All of our products meet ASTM standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What area do you serve?
Trenchless Replacement Specialists serve Odessa and all Texas cities within 100 miles. This includes Midland, Gardendale, Andrews, McCamey, Rankin, Crane, Fort Stockton, Big Spring, Monahans, Pecos, Kermit, Wink, Stanton, and Wickett. If you are outside the service area, feel free to call us! We’d be happy to discuss possible service at your location.
Do you offer regular plumbing work?
Absolutely! While we’ve made our name as the best trenchless pipe replacement and repair company in the Permian Basin, we also do traditional plumbing. Call us for your plumbing needs!
Do you offer financing?
We do! Check out our current offers at the bottom of our home page here.